Kim Benoy - Guest Speaker
Conversations with Mayi Lenz
I hope you get to relax and also be inspired by this conversation with my amazing guest Kim Benoy. She is a recently retired RN, wife, and mother who has found a passion for inspiring other women using essential oils, blogs, and podcasts.
She is following her journey to be a light and lead others who are feeling stuck and even bored doing what is expected. She helps women over 40 find their courage, confidence, and calm so they can live every moment!
In this episode we talked about:
Do essential oils give you headaches? learn what could be causing them.
Focusing on prevention rather than fixing things.
Misconception about MLM.
Having the courage to ask for money.
Badass Direct Sales Mastery Podcast | Jennie Bellinger
• About Kim Benoy: She is a mom, a wife, and a registered nurse who found a passion for inspiring others using essential oils and her voice as a podcast host. She helps women 40 and over find their courage, confidence, and calm by helping them clear out what's holding them back.
In this episode, Jennie and Kim discuss:
◦ The biggest win in business
◦ The best way to convince others
◦ Integrating passion into your business
◦ How to build confidence
◦ The biggest win in this business is helping people. Having a large customer base is visible and tangible proof that you’re helping a lot of people.
◦ There are a lot of people who have negative views about network marketing and the best way to enlighten them about the good things about this business is not through argument, but through your actions - by continuing to help people and by succeeding together.
◦ Whatever it is you are passionate about or gets you up in the morning, integrate that into your business. This will make your work more fun, motivating, and life-giving.
◦ To take courage means to first experience fear. Out of that courage will you be able to build your confidence.
"Starting on that journey to be more courageous and confident, that starts in your own head.." — Kim Benoy
When Your Side Hustle Becomes Your Calling With Kim Benoy - The Erika Oley Show
Erika and Kim talk about Kim's journey from being an RN who did what was expected of her to a business owner living the life of her dreams and doing what she loves, while following her own heart. She shares how she uses essential oils in her practice supporting women in menopause and perimenopause and how when you love what you do as much as she does, there are some unexpected challenges that come up. Kim underlines that the biggest changes she needed to make along her journey had to do with her own mindset.
High Vibe Life
My guest on today's episode, Kim Benoy, is on a mission to help women find their courage and confidence in midlife. Listen in as we talk about how to find your courage and confidence! Kim Benoy is a recently retired RN, wife and mother who has found a passion for inspiring other women using essential oils, blog, and podcast called Midlife with Courage. She is following her journey to be a light and lead others who are feeling stuck and even bored doing what is expected. She helps women over 40 find their courage, confidence and calm so they can live every moment! Website: www.midlifewithcourage.com Instagram: @midlife_with_courage Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Midlifewithcourage